Sunday, March 18, 2012

The End, And A New Beginning

I haven't posted anything in a while, but that's about to change. If I do something new to my house, I'll post it. If I create a new recipe, I'll share it. But for the most part, this blog will be dedicated to short stories based on my fucked up dreams from now on. If I collect enough short stories, or if I turn one into a longer story, and if people like them... there are a lot of 'ifs'. I may want to get published, but I have no inspiration for the book that I'm already working on. So if I can start the creative juices flowing by starting with my dreams, I may be on my way to finishing my book, and I may have material for a book of short stories that may or may not already have readers. Who can say what will happen? I don't really think this will get popular, but that could just be my inner Eeyore talking. I don't count on the readers I already have to stick around since the genre of this blog is changing so drastically, but I'll count myself blessed if any of you do keep reading. For now, I'm going to bed. I'll have new material by tomorrow afternoon. I have very vivid and memorable dreams most of the time. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment